Mesa, AZ – Spring Show
March 1 & 2, 2014
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
Very Important for anyone going to the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show Saturday, March 1st. I was told a Marathon (going through and around Mesa) is planned for Saturday, March 1!
The Marathon starts near Falcon Field (NE Mesa) and the route takes the runners along several streets near and in front of the Mesa Convention Center. They tell me that most roads will be open (or at least most of the lanes on those roads), but attendees should allow more time to arrive. There will be police directing traffic to allow runners to get through the intersections periodically.
I have been assured that the Convention Center parking lots will be open as well as the parking garage on Centennial Way. We will try to have signs directing you into the parking areas a little differently if we see there is a problem.
Please allow plenty of time to get to the show.
The race starts about 7 so it should be completed by 10 – 11 around The Convention Center.
You might want to take a Mesa City Map with you so you can see if there are alternate roads to take if necessary. We are sorry for this inconvenience. This happened last spring and it appears it will be an annual event.
Please allow enough time – vendors will be there all day and Sunday.
- Saturday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Prepaid Ticket Holders get in at 9:00 on Saturday
CLICK HERE for ticket info
CLICK HERE for Participating Vendors
CLICK HERE for Card Contest information
CLICK HERE for Classes information.
CLICK HERE for Hotel Information
OTHER SHOW INFO
- Free Coffee & Tea for Early Bird Stampers waiting in line on Saturday morning
- Card contest entries on display – Winners announced each day
- THREE winners for each category – First place winner receives $100 in show bucks; second-place winner receives $75, and third-place winner receives $50 in show bucks.
- Door prizes are given throughout each day
- A Grand Prize goody basket (worth over $350) given away each day!
- The Saturday Grand Prize Basket Winner has the option of either taking one of the baskets worth over $350.00 or coming back Sunday and receiving $300 to spend at the show!
- 1/2 Hour Class/Lectures by Vendors – Schedule will be posted in lobby
- Booth Demonstrations & Make/Takes
- Pin / ATC Exchange held at 11 a.m. Saturday